In this webinar, Jérémie Farret and the other guest speakers will look at the defining trends in data and analytics and the long-term impact of digital transformation.
Analytics trends that defined 2020 will continue to make their mark in 2021. By the end of 2024, 75% of enterprises will shift from piloting to operationalizing AI according to Gartner. As data science becomes more readily adopted as part of an enterprise insight strategy, join this panel of industry experts to learn more about where the big data & analytics industry is heading.
– The analytics trends that defined 2020 and will continue to make their mark in 2021
– Where is the big data & analytics industry headed in terms of the “next big thing?”
– Will we see more commercialized AI?
– Will data science become more readily adopted as a part of enterprise insight strategy?
– Will predictive analytics become more sophisticated?
– Will the cloud remain the go-to space for conducting more cost-effective analytics initiatives?
– Expert recommendations, best practices, and predictions for the BI&A industry space.
-Eric Topham, Co-Founder & Data Science Director at The Data Analysis Bureau
-David Yakobovitch, Sr Manager Education Delivery at Single Store
-Jérémie Farret, VP Actionable Intelligence at Inmind Technologies
-Berit Hoffman, VP of Product at Sisu Data
This episode is part of The Business Intelligence Report original series with Eric Topham, Co-Founder & Data Science Director at The Data Analysis Bureau. We welcome viewer participation and questions during this interactive panel session.