Discover how, as Artificial Intelligence (AI) moves from experimentation to wider adoption, organizations increasingly need to make decisions on computing, storage, and networking infrastructure. These infrastructure decisions heavily depend on skill set, costs, and the degrees of adoption – and businesses have to adapt and be flexible.
They’ll be discussing:
– What infrastructure is required for AI as substantial amounts of data keeping ratcheting up.
– How cloud technologies – particularly hybrid cloud solutions – are and will be the foundation of AI.
– Essential Make Vs. Buy decisions to ensure cost levels remain competitive.
– And more.
– Jérémie Farret – Vice President, Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence at Inmind.
– Dan Waters – Director of Business Development, Artificial Intelligence at Samsung SDS Americas.